A combination of zesty serrano and fragrant basil, this sauce opens new doors. This sauce is often mentioned as our customers favorite sauce that we offer. It pairs well with Italian foods, but was crafted to become a pantry staple in all households. You will find that it is good enough to eat on its own by the spoonful. Serrano amp; Basil will quickly become your go to hot sauce when you are looking to take a bland dish to the next level of flavor. We can not wait for you to try this!
Makes 6-8 Servings Cook time: 30 minutes
Spicy Tomato Basil Soup
1. Quarter the tomatoes, and lay out on a baking sheet along with the onions and garlic. Lightly oil, salt, amp; pepper. Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2. Bake the veggies for about 25 minutes, and then broil for about 5 more. Remove from the oven and let cool till warm.
3. Add the roasted veggies to a blender along with their juices and Bravado Spice Serrano amp; Basil Hot Sauce and blend on high.
4. Once thoroughly blended, add the soup mixture to a sauce pot along with the cream and cook for about 10-15 minutes. While the soup reduces, roll up the basil leaves and chiffonade. Add to soup.
5. Serve the soup immedately; ideally with some garlic bread and garnished some basil.
Fried Mac amp; Cheese
1. Scoop out about a 1/3 cup ball of chilled mac amp; cheese. An ice cream scoop will do the job well. Form into a tight ball.
2. Roll the mac amp; cheese ball in the flour shake off the excess, and then repeat with the egg wash, and then the bread crumbs.
3. Pour the oil into a pot and heat up to 350Â° F.
4. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, place the mac amp; cheese balls into the hot oil to fry, turning occasionally until they are golden brown all over. Then remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
5. In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and Bravado Spice Serrano amp; Basil Hot Sauce until well blended. This will be your dipping sauce.
6. Gently top the warm balls with a bit more Bravado Spice Serrano amp; Basil Hot Sauce and serve.
|Serrano amp; Basil||Ghost Pepper amp; Blueberry||Pineapple amp; Habanero||Crimson||Creamy Herb amp; JalapeÃ±o|
|Made in Texas||â||â||â||â||â|